These are all symptoms of a product that is not perceived as useful and/or not easy to use and/or unattractive and/or unappealing. Don Rickert Research & Design has the experience, know-how and process to address all of these problems.
- Your Baby is Ugly and You Know It
You know that your product is ugly, hard-to-use or lacks important features and you need fast, actionable advice on how to make your product more useful, usable and or attractive.
- Customer Complaints
- Reduction in Units Sold (or Reduction in 'Page Hits')
- High Shopping Card 'Bail-out' Rate
- Complaints from the Sales Force
- Swamped Call Center
You are having high volume of complaints to Customer Service and you need to know what is wrong and how to make it right--fast! An overwhelmed Call Center usually points to a serious usability or customer appeal problem with a product.
- Most Customers Don't Respond to Your Satisfaction Surveys
- Those Who Do Respond Give You Low Ratings
- Less than 100% Repeat Business
- Friction Between Product Management and Engineering
- Your Product Is Not What You Thought that Engineering Was Building